16 oz jar of Pace Picante Sauce (mild) (1 jalapeno & just a tad of cilantro for added flavor)
1 can of refried beans
A jar of queso
1 box of jumbo shells
1.5 lbs of ground beef
Cook your ground beef. While this is browning also cook your pasta shells. I used the whole box
Drain grease, mix in taco seasoning & refried beans. Cook until heated up. At this point your noodles should be fully cooked.
I added a little cilantro and 1 jalapeno to the picante sauce. I mixed it in a food processor. You do not have to add the jalapeno and cilantro if you do not want to.
Pour sauce on the bottom of a 13X9 pan.
**heat oven up on 350º
1. Run cold water over shells to cool the off.
2. Stuff them with the meat mixture.
3. Place in oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove and top each shell with the queso.
5. Then the lettuce.
6. Then tomatoes.
7. Top it with shredded cheese and place back in oven until cheese has melted. Ehh takes maybe 5 minutes.