- 1 (12 ounce) package won ton wrapper
- 1 pound of ground sausage
- 1 cup shredded Monterey cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.*
1.Crumble sausage into medium skillet. Cook over medium heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Drain.
2.Spray mini muffin tins and insert won ton wrappers to form a small cup. Bake 5 minutes in preheated oven. Allow wrappers to cool.
3.Mix sausage, cheeses and ranch dressing together. Fill won ton wrappers. Bake for 10 minutes until bubbly.