- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 1 pkg of taco seasoning
- 1 can of rotel (divided in half)
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 16 oz container of sour cream
- 8 (8in) tortillas (may take more depending on how much you stuff them with)
- 1 pkg of shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and half of rotel; set aside.
- Stir together remaining rotel, soup, and sour cream. Pour half of soup mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly down centers of tortillas; roll up. Place, seam sides down, over soup mixture in baking dish; top evenly with remaining soup mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Garnish, if desired.